|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9167 Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the 69 condition of this coin.
- Finest Known example with one other graded through NGC.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Features a Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, with the year of minting and Gold weight.
Add this NGC graded 1977 South African 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your order today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.