Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The World Money Fair in Berlin belongs to the world's most important numismatic trade shows and exhibitions.
- Limited mintage of 500 and only available during the 2019 World Money Fair in Berlin, Germany.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Inaugural release of new Germania Mint bullion round series. Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition with Space Red galvanic coating, housed in a protective capsule and delivered in a special blister packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the female personification of Germania with laurel wreath, imperial sword (Reichsschwert) and a medieval shield with the image of a double-headed eagle. Legend surrounding "GERMANIA - 2019 - 1 oz - 9999 FINE SILVER" and unique engraved certification number (xxx/500).
- Reverse: Features a two-headed eagle with laurel wreath left and right, "GERMANIA" below and symbolic "5 MARK" denomination.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
"Germania" is the Latin term for Germany, from which the name "Germany" is used in the English language today. The Germania Mint is introducing their brand new and limited bullion series with this beautiful Germania 2019 Silver round.
The Germania Mint features various historical important elements in the design of their first-ever 1 oz Silver bullion round release.
The Bicephalous Eagle (two-headed eagle) is a Roman mythology symbol associated with Janus - the god of all origins, guardian of doors, gates, passages and bridges, the patron of contracts and alliances. Heads facing the opposite direction symbolizing the past and the future.
The Shield Attribute of gods and heroes, symbol of truth, faithfulness and trust. A defensive part of the weaponry used by horse and foot formations from the Bronze Age through antiquity to the Middle Ages. It has accompanied the images of the greatest warriors.
The Laurel Wreath is a symbol and prize for victory in equal fight inseparably associated with success and outstanding achievements. In ancient Greece athletes were honored with it, while the Romans crowned the head of a victorious commander during his martial triumph.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.