Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 2018, The Simpsons reached an incredible milestone becoming the longest-running prime time scripted show in television history. To celebrate, this new series features the whole gang and this 1 oz Silver proof features the lazy but devoted, Homer.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the weight and fineness, and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays a colored image of Homer Simpson raising a glass in front of Moe’s tavern. Included in the design is Matt Groening’s signature and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Struck in Australia by Perth Mint.
Add this Simpsons Homer Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.