2019 Australia 1 oz Silver Proof Tasmanian Tiger
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the first coin in the Royal Australian Mint's "Australian Fauna" series. This limited mintage Silver Proof coin features the now extinct, Tasmanian Tiger in a Gold-plated finish.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, with a black nickel-plated finish, and featuring selective Gold-plating.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the Tasmanian tiger with selective Gold-plating, lurking in a lush forest.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Begin your collection of the Australian Fauna series in beautiful Black-Nickel plated, 1 ounce Proof Silver with the Tasmanian Tiger. Add this 1 oz Silver Tasmanian Tiger coin to your cart today!
The Australian Fauna series celebrates Australia's vanished fauna with this three-coin series. The first features the Tasmanian Tiger, which is one of Tasmania's most familiar animals, although extinct for almost a century. The second coin in the series features the Lesser Bilby, another extinct animal that inhabited Australia's arid desert. The third and the final coin of the series celebrates the Night Parrot, which was once feared to be extinct, but recently has been re-discovered. All three coins in the series feature the design in 1 ounce of Proof Silver, with black nickel-plating, and selective Gold-plating.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 24, 2019
The pictures of this coin do not serve it justice. Viewing through a magnifying glass is like looking at a hi-def screen. I got the $5 face value version. Look forward to more coins in this series.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.