- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, with a black nickel-plated finish, and featuring selective Gold-plating.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the Night Parrot, in it's natural environment, with selective Gold-plating.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Complete your collection of the Australian Fauna series in beautiful Black-Nickel plated, 1 ounce Proof Silver with the Night Parrot. Add this 1 oz Silver Night Parrot coin to your cart today!
The Australian Fauna series celebrates Australia's vanished fauna with this three-coin series. The first coin features the Tasmanian Tiger, which is one of Tasmania's most familiar animals, although extinct for almost a century. The second coin in the series features the Lesser Bilby, another extinct animal that inhabited Australia's arid desert. The third and the final coin of the series celebrates the Night Parrot, which was once feared to be extinct, but recently has been re-discovered. All three coins in the series feature the design in 1 ounce of Proof Silver, with black nickel-plating, and selective Gold-plating.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Jon P
Date:May 20, 2020
I was looking for something 2 toned and involving animals. Came across the 2019 3-pieces set and liked the black nickel plating with the extinct/extanct fauna, looks great and unique. Have already had many inquiries on them!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.