Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.6772 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC ensures the condition of this coin.
- Limited mintage with only 10,000 coins struck.
- Obverse: War Monument referencing the battle of Ayacucho.
- Reverse: National coat of arms and wreath.
This coin would only be improved by adding a Wood Display Box to your order.
These commemorative Gold coins from Peru do not show up with much frequency, so don’t miss out. Add this Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.