Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The first release of the Batman Villains foil note collection features the infamous Joker in 5 grams of .999 fine pure Silver. The foil note includes a holder, that stands for easy display and included an outer-themed box as well.
- Contains 0.1607 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a unique holder, that stands to display the colorful foil note. Also included is further images of The Joker in the holder, along with an outer Joker-themed box.
- The unique production number is detailed on the coin note.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 notes.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features a montage of images commemorating The Joker's love of chaos, displaying both engraving and colorized printing to bring the comic book character to life.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Add this 5 gram BATMAN Villains The Joker Foil Note to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Grandmaster$
Date:Sep 14, 2019
I love comics & silver, they're my 2 favorite things to collect & the design is so spectacular that i gasped when i got it & I'm not the type of person that'll gasp at anything. Joker by far has always been my favorite VILLAINOUS HERO, I say that cause he really makes Batman complete, by the way they have the 35gram Batman #1 and it is at a very good price right now for $135.00 i think it said & that i am considering getting tonight, better beat me to it!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.