|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Carian Islands, Rhodes, circa 125-84 BC AR Didrachm.
- Graded by NGC as Mint State and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Referenced in Ashton 208. SNG Keckman 537-539.
- Obverse: Head of Helios facing slightly right
- Reverse: Rose with bud to right; herm to left, P-O flanking .
Display your Ancient Silver Didrachm in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Carian Islands Silver Didrachm coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.