- Product Details
This Barber Quarter is an inexpensive way to acquire an example of this slightly better date for a set of Barber Quarters.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Cleaned, or otherwise damaged, but has detail equivalent to that seen on a coin in Very Fine condition.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect your Barber Quarters by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin is an inexpensive way to help complete a Barber Quarter set. Add this coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.