Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck during between 1328-1350 AD under the reign of Phillip VI le Fortune.
- Frosty lustrous surfaces, an extremely rare type in this quality.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: King seated facing within a Gothic stall, holding a scepter with a lion laying at his feet
- Reverse: Cross fleurdelisée within quadrilobe, crowns in spandrels.
- Referenced in Fr-265, Dup-250.
Showcase your certified Medieval Gold Coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Medieval Gold Lion d'or to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.