|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Unchanged from the very first Maple Leaf issue in 1988, the solitary maple leaf is widely regarded as a symbol for unparalleled artistry, craftsmanship and value. APMEX is the exclusive U.S. seller of these 30th Anniversary coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the now-iconic image of a single maple leaf.
- The backgrounds feature a repeating pattern of a maple leaf with the number "30." A laser-engraved pattern diffracts light, creating a hologram-like effect that adds a luminous quality.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful special anniversary Maple Leaf Modified Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.