1852 5-Coin Liberty Gold Type Set XF+ ($20, $10, $5, $2.50, $1)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Featuring the $20, $10, $5, $2.50 and $1 gold pieces minted in 1852 this set housed in a beautiful red Capital Plastics Holder is a great way to add multiple coins to your set at a low affordable price!
- Contains 5 denominations totaling 1.8624 oz. of Gold.
- All five coins are dated 1852: $20, $10, $5, $2.50 and $1.00.
- $20, $10, and $5 are graded as XF.
- $2.50 and $1 are graded as AU.
- Coins are encapsulated in a red Capital Plastics holder.
- Obverse: $20 coin shows Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed liberty. The $2.50, $5.00 and $10 denominations show Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: $20 coin shows an eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars". The $2.50, $5.00 and $10 denominations feature a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre.
- Coins minted at the Philadelphia mint do not feature a mint mark.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.