|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coins condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the young Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A crowned shield surrounded by a wreath and the legend in Latin.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Showcase your certified coin in style by adding a display or gift box to your order.Featuring the elusive crowned shield design, it is easy to see why these Victorian-era Sovereigns are sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add this 1853 dated Gold British Sovereign coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review