Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in Silver.
- Exact mintage figure is unknown.
- Lot N-1 ex: Bluestone.
- Attributed to the Donald G Partrick collection one of the greatest colonial collections ever assembled.
- Weight of 73.8 grams.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Pine Tree centered with Pellet border and "MASATIIVSETS IN."
- Reverse:"NEW ENGLAND : AN : DOM. 1652 XII" with pellet border.
Showcase your certified Pine Tree Shilling by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1652 Pine Tree Shilling graded MS-65 by NGC (Pellets) to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.