- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of 11,729,000 coins.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King Edward VII, the son of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding plastic capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 13, 2019
I received a very nice example of a 1908 King Edward VII gold sovereign. Thanks APMEX for providing this unique piece of history.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.