|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins will be in protective packaging, while quantities in increments of 20 will come in tubes.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value.
- Reverse: Features the Celestial Green Dragon along with the Silver weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by New Zealand Mint.
Display your Celestial Animal The Green Dragon coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This coin offers a fantastic design from the New Zealand Mint, along with .999 fine Silver. Add the 2019 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Celestial Animals: The Green Dragon to your cart today!
In the Chinese feng shui, each of the five elements is represented by a different animal, known as the Celestial Animals of Feng Shui. Each animal is associated with an element, direction and color. The animals are said to have guarded their corresponding landscapes centuries ago. When the animals are used following the guidelines of feng shui, it is said to bring feelings of harmony and peace. The first coin in this series begins with The Green Dragon, which represents the Wood element, and presides over the East, meeting the sun as it rises each day. The dragon has a strong yang energy, and symbolizes honor and luck. The eastern dragon is illustrated more as a serpent with legs, unlike the western dragon that appears more as a lizard with wings.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.