Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of 11,108,000 coins.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci. The “SA” mintmark is shown underneath the horse.
- Minted at the South African Mint of the British Commonwealth.
Protect your Gold Sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold South African Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.