|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1106 oz of Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: CONCORDIA · RES PAR · CRES · HOL ·. Armored, standing Knight holding a bundle of arrows divides the date.
- Reverse: MO:ORD:/ PROVIN./ FOEDER BELGAD/ LEGIMP. Inscription within an ornamented square.
- KM 12.2; Friedberg 250; Delm. 775.
Protect and display your Gold Ducat in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These earlier dated coins have a great look and are an important piece of history. Add this beautiful certified coin to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.