Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2405 oz actual Gold weight.
- Full frosty luster, conservatively graded and a rare type in this quality.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: LUD · XV · D · G · FR · ET NAV · REX ·. Head left.
- Reverse: CHRS · REGN · VINC · IMPER. Crown above arms of France and Navarre.
- KM 513.22; Gad.-341; Fr.-464.
Display your coin in style by adding this Wood Presentation Box to your order.
More than 200 years old. Add this beautiful French Gold coin to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - Lille|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.