2019 Canada 2 oz Silver 60th Anniv of the 1959 Half Dollar
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrating 60 years, the reverse design is based on the 1959 half-dollar, which reflected the revised Canadian coat of arms from 1957.
Celebrating a Canadian icon! The third and final coin in our exclusive Masters Club series of historic half-dollar designs features the 1959 half-dollar engraved by then-Master Engraver Thomas Shingles in a recreation of the updated Canadian coat of arms designed by Canadian artist Alan Beddoe in 1957.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features former Royal Canadian Mint Chief Engraver Thomas Shingles’ rendition of Alan Beddoe’s 1957 redesign of the Canadian coat of arms. The shield is selectively Gold plated. The design features the words “CANADA” and “50 CENTS” and the dates “1959-2019”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A unique keepsake for anyone to cherish for a lifetime, add this 2019 2 oz Silver 60th Anniversary of the 1959 Half Dollar coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.