Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Sold out at the mint! Celebrate a beautiful Ukrainian-Canadian tradition with this Easter egg-shaped piece—the first all Gold coin of its kind. It features the most complex pysanka design yet, with very finely engraved details.
A must have for Gold collectors. Pysanka coins are beloved by collectors. This all Gold Ukrainian Easter egg is a particularly striking addition to any Gold themed collection: the coin’s shape is unique, the art is stunning and the theme is both timely and inspiring. Mintage is set to just 250 coins worldwide—a much lower mintage than previous fine Silver pysanka coins(5,000).
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Designed by artist Dave Melnychuk, the pysanka themed reverse is an eternal blessing for all Canadians, represented by a wooden temple that is a welcoming symbol of community. Several bands representing eternity frame the multi-tiered church. An inner band of dots and waves reflects Canada’s motto, “A Mari Usque Ad Mare” (“From Sea to Sea”). On the outer band, compass-like stars are paired with upended squares that represent the earth.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Across many cultures, the egg is a symbol of spring, rebirth and nature’s re-awakening. Add this beautiful 2019 Canada 2 Gold Pysanka coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.