Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3866 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation ensures this coin Shipwreck Effect.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your coin by adding a display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1855-O Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!
This NGC certified coin comes in a beautiful leather bound book that describes the very last moments of the SS Republic before it Shipwrecked in 1865.
This coin may be NGC Shipwreck Effect (A,B,C).
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||O - New Orleans|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review