|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Worldwide mintage of 150 sets.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is 1/2 oz of Gold.
- Set comes in a hand-made box made of native New Zealand timber and inlaid with unique Maori artwork with an individually numbered certificate.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year and "New Zealand".
- Reverse: Each of these coins features one of the two key characters in the tale of Maui and the Goddess of Fire. One features Maui holding the goddess’s fingernails of fire in the underworld. The second shows the powerful Mahuika, holding forth her flaming fingernails. Both coins are embellished with unique koru designs, and Mahuika’s skirt matches the pattern displayed on the hand-made triangular totara box, evoking flickering flames.
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The tales of Maui span the many islands of Polynesia, and varying accounts of the fabled demi-god’s deeds have been passed down through the centuries. Add this Gold set that tells the story to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.