Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0387 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by William Kneass.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "LIBERTY" on the head band.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1836 Capped Bust Half Dime to your cart today!
This coin may have some slight cleaning, damage, or scratches.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.