Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 999 coins worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a decorative custom box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a second detailed room of the castle with the back view of the glass insert and the Palau Coat of Arms.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of the interior of the Angkor temple in Cambodia. A green glass insert gives another beautiful touch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this unique 2019 Palau Silver Tiffany Art Khmer coin to your cart today!
The 2019 issue presents the Cambodian Khmer architecture of Angkor. The temples, which are slowly being reclaimed by nature feature a more organic and less geometric design than many of the western issues of the past. Aerial jungle roots drape of the Tiffany glass to illustrate this fascinating process.
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.