Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Dmitri Mendeleev is credited with formalizing the arrangement of the chemical elements in 1869. By grouping the known elements in order of increasing atomic weight he developed a principle which he called the Periodic Law. This led to the realization that certain types of elements occurred regularly, confirming their resultant pattern, or periodicity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented classic gray display case, within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a profile portrait of the renowned scientist. Colored atomic symbols reflecting periodic table elements spell out the anniversary date of 150 years. Included in the design are the words ‘PERIODIC TABLE’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
Add this Anniversary of the Periodic Table coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.