Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .6423 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Concorde during take-off with its nose sloped. The background features the runway on which the plane just took off and the various aircraft routes the Concorde used to take for the emblematic Paris-New York flight.
- Reverse: Depicts a design common to the series and illustrates the profiles of two pilots. The pilots symbolize different eras and types of use (civil and military). The aircraft in the air also represent different uses and eras in a tribute to the history of aviation.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2019 Proof Silver €10 Aviation & History Concorde coin to your cart today!
The legendary Concorde, a turbojet-powered supersonic passenger airline was the result of Franco-British work developed in the 1960s. This plane took its first flight on March 2nd, 1969 in Toulouse. It entered commercial operation in 1976, flying to Rio, New York, Mexico and Singapore and was in operation until 2003. To date it remains a strong symbol of technological success and brings pride to the two constructing counties.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.