Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Spanish Colonial issue.
- Contains .7797 oz of Silver.
- These coins have evidence of being early die state examples with metal flow through the obverse and reverse areas of these portraits.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Ferdinand VII Togate facing right.
- Reverse: Crowned shield, pillars.
Protect and display your Silver Eight Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own a great piece of history. Add this Peruvian 8 Reales coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.