- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- 2 historical Silver coins issued by the rulers involved in the Siege of Vienna in 1529.
- Coins will range from Fine to Very Fine condition.
- Housed in attractive wooden case with insert telling details of each coin.
- Obverse: Varies by date and denomination.
- Reverse: Varies by date and denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
Add this Siege of Vienna Silver coin set to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Sacramento, CA USA
Date:Sep 20, 2021
This coin set comes in a nice box along with literature to explain the significance of the coins. I would not recommend this as an investment. If you like coins with history, this would be the set. Please note the coins are on the small size. You may need a magnifying glass to see the details.
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.