- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Almost 900-years old coins of the Emperor Hui Tsung were found on board. The large 10 Cash coins from China with the characteristic square hole were cast and not minted.
- Found on a historical Chinese shipwreck in the Yangtze River.
- Coin will be in Average Circulated condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Unique form with quadratic hole in the center, symbolizing heaven and earth.
- Obverse: Depicts the personal calligraphy of the Emperor Hui Tsung.
- Reverse: Features no inscription, purposely left blank.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order. Add this historical and collectible China 10 Cash shipwreck coin to your cart today!
The Chinese Emperor Hui Tsung reigned as the 8th emperor of the Song Dynasty between 1100 and 1126.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.