- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains four 1 Duit coins from the following Dutch provinces: Holland, Utrecht, West Friesland and Zeeland.
- Housed in protective capsules in a luxury wooden box with an information card about the product.
- Obverse: Depicts the VOC monogram above date.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the respective province of the Netherlands.
- Coins were both produced in the Netherlands and Asia.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order. Add this impressive 4-coin collection of the most valuable company of all time to your cart today!
Due to their wealth and the preservation of the territorial law awarded by the Dutch State, the VOC succeeded in setting up their own troops, not only in order to secure their own trading posts and plantations, but also to carry out further wars of conquest.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 20, 2021
It's not every day that you get to own an incredible piece of Dutch history such as this! Along with a nice wooden display box, the coins themselves look great and make a great gift. I liked this set so much, I bought another for my father.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.