- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains four authentic Silver coins that were in circulation during the Thirty Years War.
- Housed in protective capsules in a luxury wooden box with an information card about the product.
- Features the following coins:
- 1 Denar of Matthias, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire (1612-1619)
- 1 Solidus of Gustaf II Adolf, King of Sweden (1611-1632)
- 1 Solidus of Christina, daughter of Gustaf II Adolf and Queen of Sweden (1632-1654)
- 3 Polker of Sigismund III, King of Poland (1587-1632)
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order. Add this impressive 4-coin collection of one of the most destructive conflicts in human history to your cart today!
Even during the reign of Emperor Matthias, ruler of the Holy Roman Empire, the religious war broke out with the so-called Defenestration of Prague on May 23, 1618. The Polish King Sigismund III fought against his protestant cousin Gustaf II Adolf. The King of Sweden ultimately supported the Protestants in the Holy Roman Empire in the struggle against the Catholic League.
Christina, the daughter of Gustaf II Adolf, took over the regency in Sweden following the death of Gustaf II Adolf following his death at the Battle of Lützen. During her reign, the Peace of Westphalia eventually put an end to the war in Europe.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.