Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 10 pounds.
- Reverse: Features St. George and the dragon from the well-known English legend. The reverse is designed by Etienne Milner, the coin's original designer.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin celebrates a legend representing honor, courage and victory, with its impressive design of St. George and the dragon. Add this stunning .9999 fine 10 oz Silver Valiant coin from the Royal Mint to your cart today!
Saint George and the Dragon
The famous legend of Saint George and the Dragon represents victory and honor. There are many variations of the legend, but all mention the hero Saint George traveling, where he comes across a town distressed by a dragon. The dragon has taken a princess as his prisoner. Saint George decided to help the town by slaying the beast. Saint George brandished his sword at the dragon, which is the battle depicted on this 10 oz Silver Valiant coin from The Royal Mint.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 2, 2019
This coin looks alot better than the picture. Has a low premium also. The Royal Mint is becoming my favorite mint because of coins like this. Still love the Perth Mint too though. Plan on getting more of these. They are gorgeous!!!!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.