Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Grade MS-64 by PCGS, one of the two major independent grading services.
- Obverse: Depicts the left-facing profile of Emanuele III.
- Reverse: Displays an axe and fasces with anniversary date and denomination.
- Minted at the Italian Mint in Rome.
- KM 64; Friedberg 31; Pagani 670.
1st Anniversary of Fascist Government. Superb surfaces, very rare in this quality.
Handle your Gold coins with care by adding these cotton white gloves to your order.
A beautiful coin. Add this 20 Lire Gold Emanuel III to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.