Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3858 oz of Silver.
- Grade MS-64 by PCGS, one of the two major independent grading services.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Emanuele III.
- Reverse: Displays a Standing Male and Seated Italia.
- Minted at the Italian Mint in Rome.
- KM 69. Yr. VI; Pagani 672; Mont.-65.
Handle your certified coins with care by adding these cotton white gloves to your order.
A beautiful coin. Add this 20 Lire Silver Emanuel III coin to your cart today!
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review