Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Italians gave him the epithet "Padre della Patria" (Father of the Fatherland).
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Last issues before Italy became united in 1861.
- Coins are in Extra Fine/Almost Uncirculated condition and will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the portrait of King Vittorio Emanuele II as the ruler of Sardinia.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the Kingdom of Sardinia within a wreath.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful Sardinia Gold 20 Lire of Vittorio Emanuele coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review