Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck in Gold.
- On the Golden Wedding Anniversary of Karl Alexander and Marie Sophie Luise.
- Attractive deeply mirrored surfaces with cameo contrast.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Conjoined busts left.
- Reverse: Crowned Coats of Arms of Saxony and the Netherlands in laurel branches.
- Merseburger 4053.
Protect and display your Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach Gold Medal in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this rare Gold medal to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 63|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.