Spain Silver 8 Reales (El Cazador Shipwreck) Medium Grade NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin comes from the wreck of the El Cazador, a Spanish treasure ship that sank off the coast of Louisiana in 1784. Certified Genuine by NGC as a recovery coin from the wreck.
- Silver Shipwreck coin from the wreck of the El Cazador.
- This coin has Shipwreck Effect and is a Medium grade example of shipwreck salvage.
- Coins in this listing will show the effect of sea salvage.
- Medium Grade examples of shipwreck salvage will show a partial bust of Charles III and good reverse detail.
- Obverse: Faint bust of Charles III facing right.
- Reverse: Spanish coat of arms crowned surrounded by the pillars of Hercules.
- Minted at the various mints in New Spain.
- This a wonderful chance to own a part of the historical Spanish treasure ships hoards.
Protect and display your Silver 8 Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most recognized coins in history. Add this Mexican 8 Reales coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.