Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total of 4.6404 oz of Silver.
- Attractively housed in a Capital Plastics holder.
- Each set will contain a Morgan from The Philadelphia, Denver, New Orleans, Carson City, and San Francisco Mint. This set also includes the obverse of an 1878 Morgan Dollar.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1878-1921 6-Coin Morgan Dollar Mint mark Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.