Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Alderney has over 270 species of birds, either as residents or passing migrants. To the delight of everyone, Puffins make Burhou its home. Burhou is home to a beloved Puffin colony and is only a short boat ride from Alderney.
- Limited mintage of 100 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year of issue and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features an image of a Puffin standing on a rock with a graphic depiction of the ocean in the background, as well as the face value, purity and ounce size.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Own one of these rare Gold coins while it is available. Add this 2019 1 oz Gold Puffin coin to your cart today!
The word puffin is thought to be derived from the word ‘puff’ which refers to swollen. And it is the puffin chick that contributes best to this name because of its round, puffed look resulting from its dense cover of down feathers - an adaptation for retaining body heat while the parent is off fishing. Indeed, they resemble little puff balls with beak and feet. Puffins have also been called "clown of the ocean" and "sea parrot" because of their clown-like facial markings and colorful beak (more like that of toucans).
Visit www.visitalderney.com to learn more.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.