Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes authorized by the New York legislature.
- Two Spanish Milled Dollars is the denomination.
- Housed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG and graded Extra Fine-45 condition.
- Face: Depicts the seal of City of New York on the right side.
- Back: Coat of Arms with obligation.
- Printed by John Holt.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note will make a nice addition to any Colonial currency collection. Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed. Interestingly, you can see pieces of mica and blue threads mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.