Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Continental Note, dated May 9, 1776.
- This is a nice note that has been graded Almost Uncirculated-55 by PMG, also noted on reverse is minor rust.
- Depicts grain being trashed by a flail with the Latin saying "TRIBULATIO DITAT" which translates to Affliction Enriches.
- The denomination is 2 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
Add this $2.00 Continental Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.