Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a total of 20 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Rounds will be in Prooflike condition and individually packaged in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Bears the outline of the city of Jerusalem with an angelic dove in flight above.
- Reverse: Shows the year 2019, with the weight and purity and the Holy Land Mint logo.
- Features the Agosi Precious Metals mintmark on the reverse. Rounds are minted on LBMA certified blanks.
Display your Dove of Peace Silver round by adding this beautiful presentation box to your order.
Silver rounds are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this lot of 20x 1 oz Dove of Peace Silver to your cart today!
Jerusalem in Hebrew means "City of Peace” and the symbol of the dove has a storied history, beginning with the story of Noah’s Ark (Genesis 8:11) in which the dove returned with an olive branch, signaling the end of God's judgment and the beginning of a new covenant with man. Throughout history, the dove was a renowned figure in both Christian and Hebrew manuscripts, even appearing in ancient Roman catacombs.
The dove now serves as a symbol of the Holy Spirit in Christian iconography and was said to have whispered the words of God into the ear of Muhammad. The image of the dove has evolved to symbolize peace across the world, as it once did, and will continue to be the inspiration for a brighter future.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.