Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Struck to commemorate the marriage of Maximilian II Emanuel and Maria Antonie von Habsburg, daughter of Emperor Leopold I of Austria. This is an off-metal medallic striking of the 5 ducat issue (struck to the approximate weight of a 1/2 thaler).
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: QVOS DEVS CONIVNXIT EOSDEM IN OMNE ÆVVM BENEDICAT DEVS. Facing half-length portraits of the couple on palm and laurel branches, sun shining through clouds above, in the branches the engraver's signature C - Z (Caspar Zeggin, die cutter in Munich 1666-1713).
- Reverse: VT VIDEANT FILIOS FILIORVM ET PACEM SVPER IPSOS. Flying cherub carrying on ribbons the two crowned coats of arms of Bavaria and Austria.
- KM 341 variant; Witt.-1468; Slg. Mont. 945; Fr.-214 variant; JB-1468 variant.
Protect and display your German Silver 1/2 Thaler in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this rare Silver medal to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.