Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The plan lasted from 1976-1980 and allocated the national budged in regards to the Malaysian economic sectors.
- Contains .2112 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of only 887 Proof coins were issued.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the authenticity and condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the portrait of Prime Minister Tun Abdul Razak surrounded by the 14 flags of the Malaysian States.
- Reverse: Depicts the coat of arms of Malaysia, denomination, fineness and inscription "RANGANGAN MALAYSIA KETIGA 1976-1980" which translates to "Third Malaysia Plan 1976-1980".
Add this unique shaped Malaysian Gold Proof coin to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||FM - Franklin Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.