1923 $1.00 United States Note Red Seal XF-40 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Here is one of the nicest large size Red Seal notes. This Series 1923 Legal Tender issue has been certified Extra Fine-40 EPQ by PMG.
- The last issue of Large Size U.S. Notes in the $1.00 denomination.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder.
- Signatures: Speelman/White — Friedberg #40.
- Certified Extra Fine-40 by PMG with the additional attribute of Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between Red Treasury Seal at the left and the denomination at the right.
- Back: Legend with a large number "1" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors being the last of this type in the Large Size. Notes at this level of preservation make this type highly sought after by serious currency collectors. Add this 1923 $1 Legal Tender issue to your cart today!
This Note printed during the "Roaring Twenties" period of the United States oversaw a massive explosion in Economic Growth across the country. These Notes payable in Silver coin or Value thereof would have been the workhorse of the era.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.