Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf rendered in incuse style with the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “19” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Secure your Silver Maple Leaf by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These Incuse Silver Maple Leaf coins are the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal, and are guaranteed to be in mint condition. Add this popular Silver Maple Leaf MintDirect® Single coin to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Royal Canadian Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed Monster Boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. This process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 25, 2019
A great investment. A must have silver coin each and every year. Comes in protective packaging. I wish AMPEX still sold the 10 and 20 coin storage boxes for these MintDirect coins.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.