Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This series of MPC's was used in Vietnam from 1970 through 1973.
- This note is in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Depict The Guardian, a statue outside the National Archives that was sculpted by Buffalo nickel designer James Earle Fraser.
- Back: Depicts an eagle design similar to the one that appeared on the back of $5,000 and $10,000 U.S. Treasury Notes.
Add one of these desirable and scarce notes to your cart today!
These certificates were used in Vietnam from October 7, 1970, until they were withdrawn on March 15, 1973. The Series 692 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C. and was the first series to have a $20 denomination.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.