Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Military Payment Certificates were used by U.S. military personnel as a medium of exchange outside of the United States.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Series 472 notes were used from March, 1948 through June, 1951.
- These notes are in Fine condition.
- Front depicts the Great Seal of the U.S. surrounded by intricate engraving and the denomination. Back design is another version of the Great Seal below the obligation.
Add several of these MPC's to your cart today!
Series 472 MPC's were ordered on April 9th, 1947. These certificates were issued in denominations of Five Cents through Ten Dollars, and were used in Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Morocco, Netherlands, Philippines, Ryukyus, Scotland, Trieste, and Yugoslavia from March 22nd, 1948 until they were withdrawn on June 20th, 1951. The Series 472 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Tudor Press in Boston, Massachusetts. These Ten Dollar MPC's have a front depicting the Great Seal of the United States in blue. Back vignette has another depiction of the United States Seal in brown. The Series 472 Military Payment Certificates are known to have had 3,808,000 finished certificates destroyed at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.