Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Smallest denomination issued in this series.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These notes are in Average circulated condition.
- Front: Depicts an allegorical representation of Liberty.
- Back: Vignette, which Arthurs Wasserbach is credited with engraving, is an exact duplicate of the 50 deutsche mark special army currency of 1948.
The Series 521 Military Payment Certificates were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
These certificates were used in Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Morocco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, the Philippines, Ryukyus, Scotland, Trieste, and Yugoslavia from May 25th, 1954 until they were withdrawn on May 27th, 1958, The Series 521 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Forbes Lithograph Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.